Interseting Strange weird sms text message quotes in English with images picture

10 facts about you:

1. You are reading this post

2.You are realizing that is a stupid fact

4.you didn't notice I skipped three. 

5 You're checking now

6. You're smiling

7.You are still reading my post

9 You didn't realize I skipped eight

10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again

11. You are enjoying this 

12. You didnt realize there are only supposed to be ten facts.




Who said English is easy? Fill in the blanks with 'yes' or 'no'
1)________ I don't have sense.
2)________ I don't have brain.
3)________ I am stupid.



You regularly Text your friends...!
They do not reply you...!
But

if you Text them from new Number...!
Everyone will Reply that "Who are you?"
People Have time for Unknown...!
But not for Known...!

Strange bt true...!

Popular posts from this blog

Marathi Adult Sexy Non Veg Sms Text Messages

Hot south indian tamil Aunty bra bikini show Kambi kadakal Hot Sexy tight jeans shirts

Marathi dirty sms, Double meaning joke