Insult sms text message jokes Quotes in English Hindi with images pictures

I saw U on the road that day 
U Were Looking so fine
Ur Face So Divine
Ur Walk So Perfect
My Heart Started to Sing a Sweet Song
??????. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT


I’m Proud That You Are My Friend Bcoz You Are
20% Perfect,
20% Attractive,
20% Great,
20% Amazing,
20% Lovable,
In Short You Are 100% Mad!!



no visits... 
no calls.. 
no sms's... 
no letters... 
no missed calls.. 
I'm worried... 
kya hua zoo waalon ne dobara pakad liya kya? 



Neem k 4 patte lo
 1glass pani me boil karo aur
 chatni banao
Phir
chatni ko pani k sath pi lo
Kanjoosi
K sare bacteria  mar jayenge.


U r Ultimate 
U r Lovely 
U r Likable 
U r Unique 
In short ...... 
U r ULLU !!! 

Best Insult quotes 

I called your boyfriend gay, he hit me with his purse.

don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

If brains were money, you’d be a charity case.

"Popularity is the one insult I have never suffered."
-Oscar Wilde

"It's an insult to us that he would be allowed to drive again."
-Brendan Harris

"It is an insult to the person who has always opposed these non-vegetarian things."
-Raghu Sharma

“You’re the reason our kids are so ugly.'

“I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics.”
-Johnny Mercer

“Even rabbits insult an dead lion.”

-Proverb


Popular posts from this blog

Marathi Adult Sexy Non Veg Sms Text Messages

Hot south indian tamil Aunty bra bikini show Kambi kadakal Hot Sexy tight jeans shirts

Marathi dirty sms, Double meaning joke