Superb Great Love facts Answer Quotes sms text message with images picture

'Feelings can be controlled....

' But '

It is impossible to stop them
when your lovable person is near to
you.



When you Get Hurt..... You Try To hate!!
When You Hate.. ... You Try To Forget!!
When You Try to Forget.....U Start missing..!
When You Start Missing.....You ­ Fall in Love again...!!



LOVE MUST BE PREFECT IN EVERY ASPECT. IT CAN NOT BARE CHEATING AND LIEING. IT MUST NOT BETWEEN TWO BODIES BUT
BETWEEN TWO HEARTS.




Girlfriend: U Think I'm Fat Now.???
.
.
.
Boyfriend: No Baby!!!
U Have Just Become My Teddy Bear From A Barbie Doll.!




Girl: You
know what kind of
wedding I want?
Boy: No, what kind?
Girl: I’ve always dream
of a big wedding,
in a place filled with
flowers and friends.
Boy: That’s nice..
Girl: Yeah, so what kind
of wedding do you
want?
Boy: One that would
make you my wife.




Boy: can I take a photo.
Girl: why?
Boy: just wanted to show my children How their mom looked inHer younger age



Every Girl Has Her Unique
Type Of Guy
Unique Love,
Unique Story,
Unique Frustration &
Unique Heartache..
But, One Thing Among Girls Is Common..
The Way They Cry Over For
The Wrong Guy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Marathi Adult Sexy Non Veg Sms Text Messages

Hot south indian tamil Aunty bra bikini show Kambi kadakal Hot Sexy tight jeans shirts

Marathi dirty sms, Double meaning joke