love romantic flirt text sms status line him her girl boy short chat

whatsapp fb hike message to girlfriend boyfriend

love romantic flirt text sms status line him her girl boy short chat

one line love shayari kavita cute sweet line


I want to build a happy family with you.

I am nobody without you.

You always make me feel special and I love more for that.

I wonder how my life would be if I hadn’t met you.

You are the only girl who got my parent’s approval.

You are so dear to me.

I am willing to let go of everything but not you.

I cannot live without you.

You are my warmth when I feel cold.

I am so addicted to you.

I am willing to do anything just to make you smile.

I will not allow anything to come between us.

You are mine. I am yours.

Let’s stay this way forever. I Love You.

You are the reason why I always wear this smile on my face.

If words are not enough to say that I love you, I will shower you with my hugs and kisses.

All the hardships I can endure just to make you happy.

I may not be able to buy you a diamond but yours is my love that is more precious than that.

Loving you is important to me. Your love is precious to me.

I may be the right guy for you yet you have made me feel like I really deserve you every time we are together.

I dreamed of you before and I cannot imagine that you are here beside me now.

You are the one who pushes me up whenever I am down.

Thank you for opening my eyes to things that I can do which I thought I can’t.

Loving you is the best thing that happened to me.

You are the one that I want to be with forever!

Will you accept me to be your man?

My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you’re my missing piece.

You bring sunshine into my life! You aren’t the sun, but you’re just as hot.

I can’t wait to be with you again. Loves and hugs.

They say love gives you wings but is that why I’m in seventh heaven?

You complete me.

I could attempt to live without you. But I would fail miserably.

Life is beautiful because of you.

For you I may be just one person, but for me you are the world.

I can’t live without you.

Thank you for supporting me today. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be lost.

When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, remind me to come and kiss you.

Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.

You + me = Happiness forever.

You bring out the best in me.

I feel comfortable being myself when I'm around you.

You've seen me at my best and my worst, yet love me anyway.

I don't have much to offer you but I promise, you can have the best of me ....

I think you are the sweetest thing. 

Nobody compares to you. 

To me, you are perfect (yes, you!)

You don't know what you do to me.

I like you a lottle. It's like a little, except a lot. 

Let's cuddle til we close our eyes and dream of each other. 

I dream of you in colors that don't exist. 

I love being yours. 

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart. xoxo

You're my angel. 

They say that Disney World is the happiest place on Earth obviously, they've never been in your arms. 

I care for you, more than you know. 

You light up my life.

I heard that those who don't believe in magic will never find it. I did and I found you!

You are my everything.

You're always on my mind. 

I miss you! <3

Thinking of you, wish I was with you right now. 

XOXO Muah!

You make my heart melt!

We may not have it all together ... but together we have it all! 

You're such a Sweetie!

You're the salt to my pepper, the coca to my cola!

You take my breath away, WOW!

You're sweeter than candy! 

Popular posts from this blog

Marathi Adult Sexy Non Veg Sms Text Messages

Hot south indian tamil Aunty bra bikini show Kambi kadakal Hot Sexy tight jeans shirts

Marathi dirty sms, Double meaning joke