Maintain more than one WhatsApp accounts (For Android)
Download and install the application WhatsMore from Google Store.
Set up procedures:
Assume you have phone number 1 and phone number 2. Follow the following steps to do the configuration:
1. Make sure the WhatsApp is properly registered with phone number 1.
2. Start WhatsMore and swipe to the tab - Manage Profiles.
3. Click the [import] button on the bottom of the screen.
4. Input a profile name when prompted for.
5. After import success, you can see the button on the bottom of the screen has the label changed. It should read ‘Prepare WhatsApp for a new registraion’.
6. Click the [prepare] button and you will get a warning dialog.
7. Click [Continue] and wait for the process to be finished.
8. Turn off the phone and swap the SIM cards of phone number 1 and 2.
9. Start WhatsApp
10. Go through the WhatsApp registration procedure using the phone number 2.
11. Make sure the new phone number 2 is working on the WhatsApp.
12. Start WhatsMore and swipe to the tab - Manage Profiles.
13. Click the [import] button on the bottom of the screen.
14. Input a profile name when prompted for.
15. Swipe to the tab - Status.
Dual Whatsapp Account By OGWhatsApp [NO ROOT]
OGWhatsApp: Whatsapp is now a days a big source of sending and receiving messages. It becomes a trend to chat with the friends. 90% of younger generation is now using whatsapp application in their mobile and they use it on a regular basis.
Here now the biggest question comes in everyone’s mind is that…
- can we use multiple whatsapp in a mobile??
- can we use whatsapp dual sim??
- can we have dual whatsapp account??
- can we use 2 whatsapp account in single phone??
The more and more questions arises. So here we are having a solution for your question.
“The solution is OGWhatsApp“
What is OGWhatsApp??
- OGWhatsapp is a modded version of Whatsapp messenger for Android devices.
- It is used to use 2 whatsapp account in one single android device i.e. dual whatsapp account for whatsapp dual sim
- OGWhatsapp doesn’t require to ROOT your android device. [NO NEED OF ROOT]
Feature of OGWhatsApp:
- 2 whatsapp account in one device (Android Device)
- Whatsapp dual sim
- Facility to backup and restore messages and data
- Select app icon
- and many more…
Steps To Install OGWhatsApp In Your Android Devices For 2 WhatsApp Account:
1. First take the full backup for your messages and data before going throughOGWhatsApp:
2. Clear whatsApp data (Go to App Info and click on Clear Data button as shown in below snapshot):
Go to /sdcard/WhatsApp
folder and rename it to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp
(You can use any file viewer or file explorer, below is ES File Explorer
4. Uninstall Official WhatsApp
5. Install OGWhatsApp (Download links are given at bottom)
6. It will ask for your mobile number. Give the old number which you have installed in official Whatsapp earlier [IMPORTANT]
7. Click OK
8. Now your OGWhatsApp is ready for old number
10. It will ask for your number. Insert your new second number.
“That sheet: Now your mobile having multiple 2 whatsapp account in single device”
Labels: sms, WhatsApp Tricks