Brain Teasers Sms text message

Complete It for u...
.
I Am Happy Because _________ ??
.
1. I Am Single
2. I Got A True Love
3. I 've A Lovable Partner
4. My Parents & God Are Always
There For Me.
5. You Learned Me What,s Love ?
6. Life Learned Me That " Stay
Away From Love, It Hurts ".
7. I've An Awesome Cell
8. I've Good Friends.
9. I Got This Page

10. Others ( Specify )


At a recent school function, 500 people attended and Rs. 500 was collected.
The prices were as follows:
Fathers Rs. 2.00
Mothers Rs. 3.00
Children Rs. 0.48
More mothers than fathers turned up.
How many children were there..?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ANSWER:

375 Children;
70 Mothers and
55 Fathers.

Popular posts from this blog

Marathi Adult Sexy Non Veg Sms Text Messages

Hot south indian tamil Aunty bra bikini show Kambi kadakal Hot Sexy tight jeans shirts

Marathi dirty sms, Double meaning joke