Hot sexy chat sms message quotes line to girlfriend boyfriend status

Hot sexy chat sms message quotes line to girlfriend boyfriend
Hot sexy chat sms message quotes line to girlfriend boyfriend 


1. I want you.

2. Did you dream of me touching you last night?

3. You are the fire burning inside of me; you are my passion for life.

4. I can’t wait to see you, to touch you.

5. Nothing is more beautiful to me than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses.

6. I need you. Now.

7. Roses are red violets are blue. Come home so I can be with you.

8. I dreamed that I was lying in bed with you last night. We were so close and your skin was hot. I never wanted to wake up.

9. You are my lover, forever.

10. I just got out of the shower. Thinking of you while I was in it. Now I feel more dirty.

11. Good night, sleep tight. Dream of me while I hold you tight.

12. I’m aching for you.

13. Every time I think of you I feel naked.

14. I can almost feel you here… caressing me… touching me…

15. I can’t tell you how much I love the way you feel.

16. I can’t stop thinking about your amazing body.

17. I know you’re busy today, but can you add one thing to your to-do list? Me.

18. In the deep of the night I dream of your touch.

19. I still feel your lips all over me.

20. I’m addicted to your love. I need more.

21. I love the way we make love.

 see more:
Hindi Adult, Hot, Spicy, Dirty, Double Meaning
Hindi hot adult shayari
Hot spicy Adult sexy Non veg sms text 
Best Adult Sexy Quotes in English
Holi Adult sexy naughty dirty Hot wet party girls
There is two type of sex on earth
We Sell Condom... Funny adult joke sms
Holi adult joke

Popular posts from this blog

Marathi Adult Sexy Non Veg Sms Text Messages

Hot south indian tamil Aunty bra bikini show Kambi kadakal Hot Sexy tight jeans shirts

Marathi dirty sms, Double meaning joke